Shelton Youth Lacrosse Code of Conduct
As a participant in Shelton Youth Lacrosse, I pledge to:
1. Learn the rules of lacrosse so that I may be a better player, coach, and fan.
2. Encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating only positive support for all players, coaches, and officials at every event.
3. Support the drug and tobacco-free environment that is important for all youth sporting events.
4. Make only supportive comments to all players, coaches, and officials.
5. Remember the field is a classroom and everyone is learning.
6. Focus on the fun and the participation.
I also pledge NOT to:
1. Ever use profanity at a youth event.
2. Criticize the coaches, players, or officials.
3. Touch an opposing player, coach, or game official in a threatening manner.
Consequences of violating one of these rules include ejection from the event, future events or the organization.
There is no refund or recourse for dismissal from our program as a consequence of breaking this Code of Conduct.
ALL REGISTERED PLAYERS AND PARENTS HAVE ACKOWLEDGED AGREEMENT TO THE ABOVE DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.